24/7 Support: 081-0687-3518
Christmas can be so enjoyable with children, reminding you of your own childhood memories of the festive season. There is a tonne of fun things to do with your kids during this Christmas season, but here are a few that we think are especially great.
1. Pay for their Christmas party: The year hasn’t been a fun one (no thanks to COVID-19), and while your children might not say it, it has also been rough for kids too. Less fun time, more alone time and sometimes they have to deal with you sending them to their room to sleep. This is your chance to redeem yourself and put a smile on their faces once more. Sternfield International School has a Christmas party coming up so let them have fun, play, laugh, get gifts and come back home to you with a kiss.
2. Watch a movie: There are a lot of fun Christmas movies to watch with your kids that will make this Christmas a memorable one. To date, some of us still remember watching Home Alone and laughing out loud at the funny scenes.
3. Make and Bake: From cooking fried rice in the kitchen to frying chin chin for friends and families, make sure your kids are with you through every fun flour time.
4. Light up your house: Your children would love to see you invite the Christmas spirit into your home with some Christmas light. So, go through your old shelf and pull those decorations out.
5. Give clothes and food items: Teaching your kids the importance of Christmas is very essential. They need to learn to be selfless, to give with love and without wanting back in return. You can give old clothes, old shoes, money, food, etc. Share gifts among yourself and also surprise your kids that Christmas morning.
6. Play games: Christmas games are always fun with kids especially the guessing games
7. Write Christmas cards: Share the love this season with friends and families via handwritten Christmas cards. Don’t just write, “From Mr. & Mrs. XYZ and family”. Let your kids be there with you while you also wrap gifts.
8. Attend a Christmas Carol: Virtual or physical, let your kids have fun singing Christmas songs from a choir. Santa Claus is coming to town.
9. How I Spent My Last Holiday: Keep a diary with your kids of how they spent their Christmas holiday. This teaches them accountability and also gives them a lot to discuss when school resumes.
10. HUG THEM: Hug your kids so much and remind them of how much you love them. Christmas is about a father giving his son to the world. It’s a season of love and affection. Be affectionate with your kids and take lots of videos and pictures with them.